- This is an online training program with contents and fundamentals built by Pearson Education’s team of academics and experts – the world’s leading educational publisher and accreditor.
- The course is conducted entirely on an online platform and learners are flexible in both time and learning space.
- The rich and comprehensive contents with reading materials, videos designed by experts in the field of TESOL
- The learning process is supported by Horizon TESOL’s faculty and academic advisors through discussions, onsite classroom sessions, opinions sharing through online channels will surely bring course takers the best experience.
- Students who achieve at least 75% of all the modules delivered will be awarded the First TEFL English Teaching Certificate from Hunter College – City University of New York.
The most comprehensive and optimal English teacher training course developed by Horizon TESOL in collaboration with Pearson Education in Vietnam to facilitate participants to be active and flexible in learning schedule and course path. TDI (Teacher Development Interactive) is an English teaching course designed and developed by the team of experts from Pearson Education - the world's leading educational organization in publishing and accrediting. After the course, students are awarded TEFL (First TEFL) by Hunter College of City University of New York - the largest urban university system in the United States currently, with 25 training institutions.